Gastrointestinal support. Wide-spectrum vegetarian formula. Supports digestive system function. Aids in digestion of carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, and lactose. Nordic naturals.
From the Label
Amount per serving. Nordic Enzyme Blend 274 mg. Vegetarian Pancreatin Analog. Amylase (Bacillus amyloliquefaciens) 7,790 DU. Protease (Bacillus subtilis) 87,750 PC. Lipase (Candida rugosa) 7,800 FIP. Papain (Carica papaya fruit) 1,000,000 PU. Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 1,875 DU. Glucoamylase (Aspergillus niger) 10 AGU. Peptidase (Aspergillus oryzae) 50 DPPIV. Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae) 500 ALU. Acid protease (Aspergillus niger) 25 SAPU. Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 250 SU. Diastase (Aspergillus oryzae) 3,750 DP. Other ingredients: rice maltodextrin, capsule (vegetable cellulose), rice bran.
Nordic Enzyme Blend (274mg), Vegetarian Pancreatin Analog, Amylase (Bacillus amyloliquefaciens) (7790DU), Protease (Bacillus subtilis) PC (87750), Lipase (Candida rugosa) FIP (7800), Papain (Carica papaya fruit) PU (1000000), Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) (1875DU), Glucoamylase (Aspergillus niger) AGU (10), Peptidase (Aspergillus oryzae) DPPIV (50), Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae) ALU (500), Acid protease (Aspergillus niger) SAPU (25), Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) SU (250), Diastase (Aspergillus oryzae) DP (3750), Rice maltodextrin, Capsule (vegetable cellulose), Rice bran
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested use: One capsule during each meal (one to three times daily), or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
- Contains naturally occurring sulfites
- May contain traces of soy, wheat, or milk from materials used during the fermentation process
- Non-GMO. No artificial colors or flavors
- Warning: Consult with your physician before using this product if you are pregnant or lactating, or taking medications
- Enzyme activity is listed in units of measurement established by the FCC (Food Chemical Codex)
- Keep bottle tightly closed
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature or below. Refrigerate if necessary to avoid exposure to temperatures above 74