HOW IT WORKS: The major biologic function of vitamin D is to maintain healthy blood levels of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D supports bone health by promoting calcium absorption and bone mineralization.
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin) (2000IU), Olive Oil, Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
SUGGESTED USAGE: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily with a fat containing meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy,
- milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives
- This bottle contains an Ageless
- oxygen absorbing packet to ensure freshness. Do not eat Packet
- Store in a cool, dry place
- CAUTIONS/INTERACTIONS: Although the Upper Limit for Vitamin D is 2,000 IU per day, comprehensive research demonstrates that higher dosages are safe. However, this product should be taken under the supervision of your healthcare professional. Vitamin D should be used cautiously by those taking cardiac glycosides and anyone with hypercalcemia
- All purchases subject to MAP policy compliance