10:1 Concentrate. 500 mg per Teaspoon. How it works: Black elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit has a long history of use as a tonic in traditional European herbal systems. Black elderberries are known to possess a variety of natural compounds that help to maintain health and well-being, such as potent, free radical-scavenging anthocyanins and other beneficial nutrients.. Protocol for life balance.
From the Label
Amount per serving Calories 15. Total Carbohydrate 4 g Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) (fruit) (10:1 concentrate) 500 mg Other ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, De-ionized Water,Citric Acid and Potassium Sorbate (as preservative).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested usage: Shake well before using. Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) 1 to 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Can be taken directly, or mixed with water or juice.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
- Natural color variation may occur in this product. Non-GMO. Vegetarian/Vegan
- Cautions/Interactions: Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening