Internal Freshener. Supports Healthy Detoxification. HOW IT WORKS: Chlorophyll is the pigment that plants use to trap light needed for photosynthesis. it is what gives plants and algae their green color. Chlorophyll has potent antioxidant properties and some reports indicate that Chlorophyll supplements can act as an internal deodorant.. Scientific studies show that chlorophyll may help to support healthy cellular reproduction cycles and liver function, and can help to encourage proper detoxification mechanisms.. Alfalfa is included in this product as an additional source of chlorophyll, as well as a rich source of vitamin K.
Chlorophyll (as sodium-copper chlorophyllin) (100mg), Alfalfa Powder (Medicago sativa) (leaf) (250mg), Gelatin (capsule), Stearic Acid
Recommended Dosage (adult)
SUGGESTED USAGE: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 4 times daily.
- CAUTIONS/INTERACTIONS: Alfalfa may theoretically interact with immunosuppressants, medications that induce photosensitivity, and estrogens. In addition, Alfalfa is known to contain significant amounts of Vitamin K and therefore, may interact with warfarin. If you are immunocompromised, taking immunosupressant medications, drugs that induce photosensitivity, estrogens, or warfarin, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. When taken orally, chlorophyll may cause green discoloration of urine or feces, or yellow or black discoloration of the tongue. There have also been occasional reports of diarrhea related to oral chlorophyll use. For more information on this
- Contains no yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, sugar, salt or preservatives
- This bottle contains an AGELESS
- Oxygen Absorber to ensure freshness. Do not eat Packet
- Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle
- All purchases subject to MAP policy compliance