Rich in Chlorophyll &. Carotenoids. Natural Antioxidant. Broken Cell Wall.
HOW IT WORKS: Chlorella vulgaris, a single-celled fresh water plant, is a storehouse of enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. In addition, it contains high amounts of purifying chlorophyll, as well as the nucleotides RNA/DNA. Because Chlorella contains numerous nutrients, including antioxidants, it is thought to exert its antioxidative properties by scavenging free radicals created by various environmental factors.. This product is carefully produced using Chlorella that has been milled to break its glycolipoprotein cell wall for improved digestion and absorption.
Calories (10), Total Carbohydrate, less than (1g), Protein (1g), Organic Chlorella (Broken Cell Wall) (2.4g), Typical Profile of naturally occurring nutrients (per serving), Beta-Carotene (as pro-Vitamin A 1.5 mg) (2490IU), Vitamin C (60mg), Iron (5mg), Chlorophyll (60mg), Mixed Carotenoids (20mg), Cellulose (capsule)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
SUGGESTED USAGE: As a dietary supplement, take 3 to 6 Vcaps. 3 times daily, preferably with food.
- CAUTIONS/INTERACTIONS: Chlorella may theoretically interact with immunosuppressants. In addition, Chlorella is known to contain significant amounts of Vitamin K and therefore, may interact with warfarin. Chlorella can also contain iodine. Chlorella might cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to iodine. If you are immunocompromised, taking immunosupressant medications or warfarin, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. For more information on this product go to www.protocolforlife.com/P2628
- This bottle contains an AGELESS
- Oxygen Absorber packet to ensure freshness. Do not eat packet. Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product
- is a registered trademark of Capsugel
- All purchases subject to MAP policy compliance