Traditionals. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Tang.
From the Label
Bupleurum root, Treated Pinellia rhizome, Gardenia fruit, Red jujube fruit, Chinese skullcap root, Chinese cinnamon twig, Poria, oyster shell, Hematite, Dragon bone, White Asian ginseng root, Dried ginger root, White Asian ginseng tail. Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 10-20 drops, 2-3 times daily. Shake well before every use.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production