Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Fang Feng Tang. Tian Ma Gou Teng Yin.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Gastrodia rhizome, Eucommia bark, Abalone shell, Siler root, Chinese skullcap root, Gardenia fruit, Gambir stem branch and twig, Tribulus fruit, Simple-leaf chaste tree fruit, Lycium fruit, Chinese dodder seed. Tian ma, Du Zhong, Shi jue ming, Fang feng, Huang qin, Zhi zi, Gou teng, Bai ji li, Man jing zi, Gou qi zi, Tu si zi. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production