Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Long Dan Xie Gan Tang.
From the Label
Ingredients. Raw Rehmannia root, Plantain seed, Gardenia fruit, Chinese skullcap root, Dong quai root, Asian water plantain rhizome, Bupleurum root, Chinese gentian root, soft rush pith, Chinese licorice root. (Sheng di huang, Che qian zi, Zhi zi (shan), Huang qin, Dang gui shen, Ze xie, Chai hu, Long dan cao, Deng xin cao, Gan cao) 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production