Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan.
From the Label
Ingredients. Eucommia bark, Morinda root, Broomrape stem, Psoralea fruit, Rehmannia root. (Du Zhong, Ba ji tian, Rou cong rong, Bu gu zhi, Shu di huang, Tu si zi, Huai niu xi, Wu wei zi, Shan yao, Shan zhu yu, Gou qi zi, Shi zhu hong ren shen, Shi fu zi, Dang gui tou, rou gui,, Shi zhu hong ren shen (tail)) 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production