Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Bu Zhong Yi Qi Tang.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Astragalus root, Dong quai root head, Chinese red ginseng root, Chinese cimicifuga rhizome, Bupleurum root , White atractylodes rhizome, Chinese licorice root (honey fried), Tangerine dried rind of mature fruit, Chinese red ginseng tail. Huang qi, Dang gui tou, Shi zhu hong ren shen, Sheng ma, Chai hu, Bai zhu, Zhi gan cao, Chen pi, Shi zhu hong ren shen (tail) Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 8-16 drops, 2-3 times daily. Shake well before every use.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production