Kan Essentials. Chinese Herbals for Animals. Classical formulas for animals created by Steve Marsden. CHINESENAME.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Pubescent angelica root, White peony root, Sichuan lovage rhizome, Eucommia bark, Siler root, Cyathula root, Notopterygium root and rhizome, Large-leaf gentian root, Chinese red ginseng root, Loranthus twig, Rehmannia root (prepared), Curculigo rhizome, Poria, Chinese licorice root, Chinese cinnamon bark. Du huo, Bai shao, Chuan xiong, Du zhong, Fang feng, Chuan niu xi, Qiang huo, Qin jiao, Shi zhu hong ren shen, Sang ji sheng, Shu di huang, Xian mao, Fu ling kuai, Gan cao, Rou gui. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide, stearic acid, microcellulose coating.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Dosage:. 2-3 times daily. 1-10 lbs 11-20 lbs 21-35 lbs 1 tablet 36-75 lbs 2 tablets 76-100 lbs 3 tablets.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Supporting the health of your animal
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used, with attention to the highest quality at each stage of production