Kan Essentials. Chinese Herbals for Animals.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Abalone shell, Eucommia bark, Poria with wood root, Gambir stem branch and twig, Loranthus twig, Gastrodia rhizome, Polygonum multiflorum stem, Cyathula root, Siberian motherwort herb, Chinese skullcap root, Gardenia fruit. Shi jue ming, Du zhong, Bao mu fu shen, Gou teng (shuang), Sang ji sheng, Tian ma, Ye jiao teng, Chuan niu xi, Yi mu cao, Huang qin, Zhi zi (shan). Water 48% to 54%, Vegetable Glycerin 24% to 26%, Alcohol 10% to 12% per volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Dosage:. 2-3 times daily. 1-10 lbs 2-3 drops. 11-20 lbs 4-6 drops. 21-35 lbs 6-10 drops. 36-75 lbs 20-30 drops. 76-100 lbs 30-40 drops.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Classical formulas for animals created by Steve Marsden
- Tian Ma Gou Teng Yin
- Supporting the health of your animal
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used, with attention to the highest quality at each stage of production