For the temporary relief of symptoms due to:. Insomnia. Restless. Exhaustion.
From the Label
Drug Facts-. Active Ingredients:. Avena sativa 6C HPUS. Chamomilla 6C HPUS. Helleborus niger 6C HPUS. Ignatia amara 6C HPUS. Interleukin 1 beta 4C. Melatonin 4C. Melissa officinalis 6C HPUS. Pineal gland, Porcine 6X, 12X, 30X. Pulsatilla 6C HPUS. Serotonin 6C. Valeriana officinalis 6C HPUS. Inactive ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 30%.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Adults and children 6 years and older:. 10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals. Difficulty falling asleep: 20 drops 1 hour after evening meals. Children 6 years and under:.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Store at 20-25 degrees C. (68-77 degrees F.)
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed.The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States