Homeopathic Medicine. Pellets for oral use. Two tubes at 4 g each. Net total 8 g.
From the Label
Drug Facts-. Active Ingredients:. Carduus mar 2X HPUS. Ceanothus 6X HPUS. Chelidonium majus 2X HPUS. Chionanthus 6X HPUS. Cholinum 4X HPUS. Cobalamin 4X. Fumaricum ac 4X HPUS. Gall bladder, Porcine 8X. Hepar suis 6X HPUS. Inositol 4X. Jejunum, Porcine 8X. Kali sulphuricum 6X, 8x, 12X HPUS. Leptandra 6X HPUS. Lycopodium clavatum 6X HPUS. Natrum oxalaceticum 4X HPUS. Nat pyr 4X HPUS. Natrum sulphuricum 6X, 8X, 12X HPUS. Niacin 6X. Pancreas suis 8X HPUS. Pyridoxinum hydrochloricum 6X HPUS. Riboflavinum 6X HPUS. Spleen, Porcine 8X. Taraxacum 2X HPUS. Thiaminum hydrocholoricum 6X HPUS. Inactive ingredient: Sucrose.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Hold tube upside down and rotate cap twice to release 1-3 pellets into cap. Remove cap and place pellets directly into the mouth. Do not touch pellets with fingers or hand. Adults: 3 pellets 2-3 times daily. Take 15 minutes before meals. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen.
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Store at 20-25 degrees C. (68-77 degrees F.)
- Each tube is safety sealed with a band around the neck. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken
- For the temporary relief of symptoms due to:
- Allergies and chemical sensitivities
- Weight loss
- Alcohol-related conditions