Homeopathic Medicine. Bloating – Pressure – Pain. All-natural. No drug interactions. Uses. Temporarily relieves bloating, pressure and pain associated with gas. Gasalia. Gasalia.
From the Label
Carbo vegetabilis 6C HPUS – Relieves stomach bloating with gas. Lycopodium clavatum 6C HPUS – Relieves bloated abdomen. Nux Moschata 6C HPUS – Relieves abdominal bloating accompanied by constipation. Raphanus sativus 6C – Relieves abdominal bloating with difficulty passing gas. Inactive Ingredients. Lactose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions (adults and children 6 years and older). Dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth at the onset of symptoms. Repeat if needed every 15 minutes for 3 more doses. Then if necessary take 2 tablets 15 minutes before meals. Children under 6 years: not recommended.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Other Information
- Store at 68-77F (20-25C)
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States