Homeopathic Medicine. First Aid. Cuts – Chapping – Burns – Scrapes. Uses. Heals chapped hands, lips and nasal irritation from colds. Helps promote healing of minor burns, scrapes and cuts.. Calendula officinalis is the marigold of Europe, a flower which has been known for centuries as a natural healing and soothing substance when applied locally.. Calendula Ointment is made by Boiron, world leader in homeopathy.
From the Label
Drug Facts. Active Ingredients. Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-4% – Healing Agent. Inactive Ingredients. White petrolatum USP.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions. For minor cuts, scrapes and chapping, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry. For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn and dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day as needed.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use if tube seal is broken
- Consult a doctor in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately
- Other Information
- Store at 68-77F (20-25C)
- No artificial colors or perfumes. Cruelty-free