Organic Insure Herbal lozenges include ZAND Insure Herbal proprietary blend, trusted for over 30 years for immune support during all season. This extract combines Echinacea angustifolia, Echinacea purpurea, Goldenseal and 14 supportive herbs to enhance wellness and support the body. ZAND Organic Herbalozenge cough drops are made with certified organic brown rice syrup, making these lozenges free from simple or refined sugars. Certified organic brown rice syrup is all natural, tastes wonderfully sweet and allows health conscious consumers to use ZAND herbal lozenges year-round without concern over restricted diets, refined sugar, or the use of artificial sweeteners.. Uses: Relieves coughs due to cold symptoms, controls urge to cough, soothes sore throat pain.
Menthol 5-10 mg/ Relieves coughs due to colds, Organic:, Brown rice syrup, Insure herbal extract, stevia extract, proprietary natural flavor (gum arabic, natural flavors)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions: Do not use if bad has been opened or printed lozenge wrapper is missing. For best results take at the first signs of a cold or sore throat and continue for 2 days after symptoms are gone. Adults and children over 6 years of age, use 4 lozenges (one at a time) by dissolving in mouth every 2-4 hours or as needed. Children under 6 consult a doctor.
- Warnings: A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away