Homeopathic Formulation. Congestion Formula. Uses: May temporarily help relive common cold and cough related symptoms, nasal congestion, chest congestion, sinus pressure, bronchitis, runny nose, nasal discharge, cough, sneezing, dry tight cough, colds.
From the Label
Drug Facts:. Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Fructose, Honey, Mullein Leaf Extract, Natural Color, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, USP Purified Water, Xanthan Gum.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions: Do not use if printed neck seal has been broken or missing. Shake well. Adults and children over the age of 12 use 1 tablespoon every 2-4 hours or as needed. Children 6-12 years use teaspoons every 2-4 hours as needed. Not recommended for children under the age of 6.
- Warnings: Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache or nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, or emphysema, cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children
- Other Information: Store at room temperature 65-80 F