Dietary Supplement . FemTeen Symmetry.
Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) (1000IU), Natural mixed carotenoids, Betatene® (7500IU), Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) (250mg), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol) (150IU), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) (100IU), Vitamin K (as phylloquinone) (30mcg), Thiamin (as Vit B1, thiamin HCl) (15mg), Riboflavin (as Vit. B2, riboflavin-5-phosphate) (15mg), Vitamin B3 (as inositol hexaniacinate) (15mg), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) (15mg), Folate (as 5-MTHF, calcium salt) (400mcg), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) (400mcg), Biotin (150mcg), Pantothenic acid (as Vit B5, d-cal pantothenate) (15mg), Calcium (as carbonate, citrate, malate, ascorbate) (250mg), Iodine (from kelp) (50mcg), Iron (as aspartate,ferrous succinate, ferrous fumarate) (12.5mg), Magnesium (as citrate, malate) (125mg), Zinc (as picolinate) (7mg), Selenium (l-selenomethionine) (50mcg), Copper (as aspartate) (500mcg), Manganese (as citrate) (1mg), Chromium (as polynicotinate) (50mcg), Potassium (as citrate) (25mg), Bioflavonoids (from citrus) (50mg), Boron (as amino acid chelate) (1mg), Choline (as bitartrate) (15mg), Inositol (15mg), Silicon (as amino acid chelate) (500mcg), Maca root ~ Lepidium peruvianium (50mg), Green tea leaf extract ~ Camellia sinensis (25mg), DIM (5mg), Lycopene (225mcg), Lutein (112mcg), l-leucine, vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested Use: Two (2) capsules two times daily.
- This product contains no preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, lactose, salt, wheat, gluten, soybeans, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish
- FemTeen Symmetry
- Avoid this product during pregnancy and lactation
- Tamper resistant: Please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
- Keep in a cool, dry place out of reach of children
- WARNING: FemTeen Symmetry
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately