Veterinarian Supplement. Vetri-Science. Laboratories represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).. For use on dogs, cats, and horses only.. – The synergistic blend of natural oils in Vetri-Repel works as a natural force field to shield your pet from unwanted pests such as fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. Vetri-Repel does not contain any drugs or synthetic chemicals. A miracle of nature, notchemistry.
From the Label
Active Ingredients:. Lemongrass Oil. Cinnamon Oil. Sesame Oil. Castor Oil. Inert Ingredients: Purified Water, vitamin E.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions for Use: Shake well before each use. Please read all directions carefully before application. Spray generously on fur, including legs and stomach and then work into the coat if necessary. Depending on the thickness, type, and length of fur, the spray may require additional rubbing to get the product through the entire coat. Avoid contact with mucus membranes by covering the animal. nose, mouth and eyes when applying near the animal. head. Use a cloth or our handy pre-soaked Vetri-Repel wipes to apply the product on the animal. face. Reapply every 2 – 3 days or as needed before the animal goes outside. Reapply whenever the animal is thoroughly wet. Safe for daily use, if desired. Avoid soaking the animal with the spray. Safe for use on puppies and kittens. Keep cap on bottle when not in use. This spray can also be used on the pet. bedding and grooming tools. This formula is designed to be non-staining, but we recommend testing it on fabric or other surfaces before use.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children and animals. Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes, nose and mouth. Sensitivities can occur after using any flea or tick prevention program. If your pet shows signs of irritation, rinse them thoroughly, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse again. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately
- – If the product gets into the eyes, hold the eye open and gently flush for 15 – 20 minutes. If the repellent gets into a human
- eye that is wearing contacts, remove the contact after the first 5 minutes of flushing then continue to rinse for the remaining 10 – 15 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctorveterinarian for additional treatment advice
- If the spray is inhaled, get fresh air immediately. If breathing has stopped, call 911 or an ambulance
- qualified personnel should administer artificial respiration. If the liquid is ingested, do not induce vomiting unless directed by a physician. Drink plenty of water and call a poison control center
- Storage and Disposal: Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Avoid freezing. Store only in the original container. Partly filled container: Your local solid waste agency can provide disposal instructions for your area. Empty container: Dispose of bottle in a receptacle designated as acceptable for your local area. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. Do not reuse this container
- This product has not been registered by the United States Environmental Protection Agency