Veterinarian Approved. Back Support Formula. For use in dogs only.
Recommended to support proper structure and function of the spine and connective tissue.
From the Label
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:. Bovine Tracheal Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin -4- and -6- Sulfates) 200 mg. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 100 mg. Pectin 100 mg. L-Taurine 50 mg. Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate) 30 mg. L-Serine 30 mg. Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Ascorbate) 25 mg. Equisetum arvense 10 mg. Magnesium (as Magnesium Sulfate) 10 mg. Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin B6) 10 mg. Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 9.5 mg. Pepsin (14 USP units) 5 mg. Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate) 1.8 mg. Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 30 IU. Inactive Ingredient: Gelatin, rice flour.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions for Use:. Under 15 lbs: 1 capsule daily. 16 – 35 lbs: 2 capsules daily. 36 – 80 lbs: 3 capsules daily. over 80 lbs: 4 capsules daily. If giving more than one capsule daily, divide between AM and PM.
- For animal use only
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders
- being treated with anticoagulant medications
- diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia
- history of urinary tract stones
- known allergies to shellfish
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset