For Dogs. Veterinarian Approved. A Urinary Tract Support Formula. For use in dogs only.
From the Label
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:. Uva Ursi 200 mg. Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) Powder 150 mg. Cranberry Juice Extract 100 mg. Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Root Powder 100 mg. L-Methionine 100 mg. Corn Silk Powder 60 mg. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 60 mg. Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale). Whole Plant Powder 50 mg. Olive Leaf (15% Oleuropein) Extract 50 mg. Lactobacillus Acidophilus 35 million CFU. Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, smoke flavor, stearic acid, vegetable stearate.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions for Use: Give 1 tablet per 25 lbs of body weight, daily. For dogs less than 15 lbs, give 1/2 tablet daily. If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide amount between AM & PM. This product is not recommended for continual use. Take recommended amount for 7 – 14 days, or until results occur.
- For animal use only
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven
- This product is not recommended for animals with, or prone to oxylate stones
- Not to be used in renal failure
- Recommended to maintain proper urinary tract function and support immune response function