Veterinarian Approved. A GlycOmega. For use in dogs only.
Recommended to provide comprehensive support for dogs in moderate need of joint and connective tissue support. GLYCO-FLEX.
From the Label
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:. Glucosamine HCl 750 mg. Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM 500 mg. N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 100 mg. Manganese (as Mn Amino Acid Chelate) Tablet 10 mg. Manganese (as Mn Proteinate) Soft Chew 10 mg. Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, natural imitation roast chicken flavor, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions for Use:. Initial: (4 – 6 Weeks). Up to 30 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily. 31 – 60 lbs: 1 tablet daily. 61 – 100 lbs: 2 tablets daily. 101 lbs and over: 2 1/2 tablets daily. Maintenance: (After initial period). Up to 30 lbs: 1/2 tablet every other day. 31 – 60 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily. 61 – 100 lbs: 1 tablet daily. 101 lbs and over: 1 1/2 tablets daily. If giving more than 1 tablet/soft chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
- For animal use only
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset