This product is packaged by weight, count is approximate..
Formulated with Perna, Glucosamine MSM, DMG Antioxidants, Vitamins and Minerals to provide advanced joint and connective tissue support for all stages of a dog. For use in dogs only.
These delicious, chicken liver flavored soft chews are recommended for those that need maximum joint and connective tissue support. GLYCO-FLEX.
From the Label
Active Ingredients Per 2 Soft Chews:. Glucosamine HCl 1000 mg. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 1000 mg. Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega. N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 100 mg. Vitamin E (dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 50 IU. Calcium Ascorbate (a source of Vitamin C) Tablet 30 mg. Ascorbic Acid (Stay-C. Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate) Tablet 10 mg. Manganese (as Mn Proteinate) Soft Chew 10 mg. Grape Seed Extract 5 mg. L-Glutathione 2 mg. Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.002 mg. Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, glycerin, natural mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, soy lecithin, Sursweet.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions for Use:. Initial: (4-6 Weeks). Up to 30 lbs: 1 soft chew daily. 31-60 lbs: 2 soft chews daily. 61-100 lbs: 4 soft chews daily. 101 lbs and over: 5 soft chews daily. Maintenance: (After initial period). Up to 30 lbs: 1 soft chew every other day. 31-60 lbs: 1 soft chew daily. 61-100 lbs: 2 soft chews daily. 101 lbs and over: 3 soft chews daily. If giving more than 1 soft chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
- For animal use only
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. Some dogs may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset