Approved. GLYCO-FLEX. I represents Stage I of our comprehensive stage of life program for joint support. GLYCO-FLEX. I is recommended by veterinarians for puppies and dogs with an early need for joint support.
From the Label
Active Ingredients Per Approximately 2 SoftChews:. Perna Canaliculus. (GlycOmega. Glucosamine HCL 500 mg. N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 100 mg. Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, glycerin, natural mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, soy lecithin, SursweetTM (maltodextrin, sodium alginate and calcium sulfate), whey.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
(4 – 6 Weeks). Up to 30 lbs: 1 soft chew daily. 31 – 60 lbs: 2 soft chews daily. 61 – 100 lbs: 4 soft chews daily. 101 lbs and over: 5 soft chews daily. Maintenance: (After initial period). Up to 30 lbs: 1 soft chew every other day. 31 – 60 lbs: 1 soft chew daily. 61 – 100 lbs: 2 soft chews daily. 101 lbs and over: 3 soft chews daily. If giving more than 1 tablet/soft chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
- animal use only
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. Some dogs may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders
- being treated with anticoagulant medications
- diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia
- history of urinary tract stones
- known allergies to shellfish
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset