Veterinarian Approved. GLYCO-FLEX.
From the Label
Active Ingredients Per Tablet: Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega Glucosamine HCL 500 mg N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 100 mg Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, cellulose, natural imitation roast chicken flavor, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions for Use: Initial: (4 – 6 Weeks) Up to 30 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily 31 – 60 lbs: 1 tablet daily 61 – 100 lbs: 2 tablets daily 101 lbs and over: 2 1/2 tablets daily Maintenance: (After initial period) Up to 30 lbs: 1/2 tablet every other day 31 – 60 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily 61 – 100 lbs: 1 tablet daily 101 lbs and over: 1 1/2 tablets daily If giving more than 1 tablet/soft chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
- For animal use only
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset
- A GlycOmega
- For use in dogs only