From the Label
Facts:. Active Ingredients Per Approximately 1 Chew:. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 134 mg. C3 TM (Colostrum Calming Complex) 22 mg. L-Theanine (Suntheanine. brand) 21 mg. Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid,  extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions for Use: This product can be used either as needed for immediate support or on a daily basis for on-going support. 26 – 50 lbs: 1 chew daily 51 – 100 lbs: 2 chews daily Over 100 lbs: 3 chews daily During times of increased stress: It is safe to double or triple the above amount, as needed.
- Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal
- condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian
- Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. Some pets may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately
- Product Facts (continued): For use in dogs only. ComposureTM Chews are for dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety or responding to environmentally induced stress. It is an advanced formula that contains a combination of factors not found in other calming formulas that supports balanced behavior
- Appetizing chicken liver flavor
- Appealing bone shape