Pain Relieving Liniment. Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, sprains and strains.
From the Label
Drug Facts Active Ingredients – Purpose. Oil of Wintergreen 28% – Topical Analgesic Menthol 16% – Topical Analgesic Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil, Spike Lavender Oil, Light Mineral Oil.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions: For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3-4 times daily.
- Warnings: For external use only
- When using this product:
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.