Pain Relieving Ointment. Uses. For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with over-exertion, simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains.
From the Label
Drug Facts Active Ingredients Camphor 11% Topical Analgesic Menthol 10% Topical Analgesic Inactive Ingredients Cajuput Oil, Cassia Oil , Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil and Paraffin Petrolatum.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions o Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily o For children 2-12 years, consult a doctor before use.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- When using this product:
- o avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- o do not apply on open wounds or damaged skin
- o do not bandage or use heating pad
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
- o condition worsens
- o severe skin irritation occurs
- o pain persists for more than 7 days
- o pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use
- World Famous Pain Relieving Ointment for Sore Muscles & Over-Exertion