Tiger Balm has nearly 100 year history of pain relief. Join the many that say ".
From the Label
Ingredients. Camphor 80mg/patch Topical Analgesic. Menthol 24mg/patch Topical Analgesic. Capsicum Extract 16mg/patch Topical Analgesic. Inactive Ingredients: Aluminum glycinate, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, kaolin, mentha oil, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium polyacrylate, polyacrylic solution, sorbitol solution, hydrotalcite, water.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
– Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area. change patch 1 to 2 times daily. – Children under 12 years, consult doctor before use. How to apply:. – Clean and dry affected area. – Cut open pouch and remove patch. – Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain. – Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily. – Wash hands with soap after applying patch. – Reseal pouch containing unused patches.
- For External Use Only
- When using this product:
- – Use only as directed
- – Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- – Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- – Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- – Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- – Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- – Condition worsens
- – Severe skin irritation occurs
- – Pain persists for more than 7 days
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
- Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight