Foundational. Sports Performance.
From the Label
Calories 100. Total Fat 0.5 g <. Cholesterol 10 mg 3%. Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1%. Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%. Total Sugars 3 g. ludes 1 g Added Sugars 2% Protein 21 g 42% Calcium 65 mg 5% Sodium 75 mg 3% Proprietary Blend 30 mg Bromelain Papain Typical Amino Acid Amounts (g) Per Serving: Alanine 1.0 Arginine 0.6 Aspartic Acid 2.1 Cysteine 0.5 Glutamic Acid 3.6 Glycine 0.4 Histidine Isoleucine Leucine Lysine Methionine Phenylalanine Proline 1.2 Serine 1.1 Threonine Tryptophan Tyrosine 0.6 Valine Other Ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Evaporated Cane Juice Sugar, Carboxymethylcellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Stevia extract (leaf) (Rebaudioside A 95%). Contains ingredient derived from milk (whey protein isolate).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested Use: Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water, juice, or preferred beverage daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
- Gluten Free
- If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product
- Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place