Protein Supplement. Foundational. Sports Performance. Vanilla Flavored Vegan Protein.
From the Label
Total Fat 1.5 g 2% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 1 g Includes 1 g Added Sugars 2% Protein 20 g 40% Iron 4 mg 22% Sodium 380 mg 17% Proprietary Blend 25 g Pea Protein Isolate Rice Protein Typical Amino Acid Amounts (g) Per Serving: Alanine 1.0 Arginine 1.9 Aspartic Acid 2.2 Cysteine 0.3 Glutamic Acid 3.3 Glycine 0.9 Histidine 0.5 Isoleucine Leucine Lysine Methionine Phenylalanine Proline 1.0 Serine 1.0 Threonine Tryptophan Tyrosine 0.9 Valine Other Ingredients: Flavors, Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, Stevia extract (leaf) (Rebaudioside A 95%), Silicon Dioxide.
Calories (110), Total Fat (1.5g), Saturated Fat (0.5g), Total Carbohydrate (3g), Dietary Fiber (1g), Total Sugars (1g), Includes Added Sugars (1g), Protein (20g), Iron (4mg), Sodium (380mg), Proprietary Blend (25g), Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Protein, Typical Amino Acid Amounts (g) Per Serving:, Alanine (1), Arginine (1.9), Aspartic Acid (2.2), Cysteine (0.3), Glutamic Acid (3.3), Glycine (0.9), Histidine (0.5), Isoleucine (1.2), Leucine (1.7), Lysine (1.6), Methionine (0.4), Phenylalanine (1.2), Proline (1), Serine (1), Threonine (0.9), Tryptophan (0.3), Tyrosine (0.9), Valine (1.1), Flavors, Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, Stevia extract (leaf) (Rebaudioside A 95%), Silicon Dioxide
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested Use: Mix one level scoop of powder with 10 oz. of water, juice, or preferred beverage daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
- If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place