Homeopathic Formulation. -Cough, Mucus and Congestion. -Stimulates Natural Defenses. -With Mountain Flax, Echinacea, Copper and Chamomile. -Grape Flavor. Similasan works differently than most medical products. Formulated with natural active ingredients and trusted for over 30 years in Switzerland, it gently stimulates your body. Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as: cough, mucus, congestion, immunity support.
From the Label
Drug Facts. Active Ingredients – Purpose. Belladonna 6X – sore throat, nighttime cough, mucus. Drosera (sundrew) 4X – nighttime spasmodic/hacking/tickling cough. Echinacea (pale purple coneflower) 6X – immune stimulant. Laurocerasus (cherry laurel) 4X – hacking, dry cough. Rumex crispus (yellow dock) 4X – horse throat, nasal congestion, dry cough worse with cold air. Senega officinalis (mountain flax) 6X – nasal congestion, musuc, dry/hacking/tickling cough. Verbascum thapsus (common mullein) 6X – horse throat, spasmodic cough at nighttime. Zicum metallicum (zinc) 12X – roughness/dryness/soreness in throat, tickling cough. Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, Grape flavor, Purified water, Sorbitol.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions: For children age 2 and over:. Age: 2-12, Dose: 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp), Frequency: 3-6 times daily (every 4 hours). Age: 12. Replace cap tightly after every use. Or use as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Formulated with Natural Active Ingredients. Dye Free. Gluten Free. 99.95% Alcohol Free
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may be temporarily worsen before improving (initial exacerbation of symptoms)
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Not intended for children under 2
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity/allery to the ingredients
- If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours