Formulation. 100& Natural Active Ingredients w/ mutli symptom relief:. -Removes wax. -Cleans ears. -Non drying. Our Original Swiss Formulas are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, and for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust. Your body should maintain a balanced level of ear wax production, but when that balance is disturbed, discomfort can result. Similasan Ear Wax Relief can help relieve your discomfort by removing excessive ear wax while cleaning the ear. Ear Wax Relief ear drops stimulate the body. natural ability to temporarily reduce chronic ear wax congestion, quickly relieving the clogged sensation, ringing and itching of the ear canal. all without drying your ear.. Uses: For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive ear wax. According to homeopathic principles, the ingredients in this mediciation also provide temporary relief from symptoms such as:. -Clogged sensation when caused by ear wax. -Ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax. -Dry skin and itching of the ear canal.
Causticum 12X/itching, wax build-up, Graphites 15X/dryness, wax-build-up, Lachesis 12X/wax build-up, Lycopodium 12X/wax build-up, Vegetable glycerin
Recommended Dosage (adult)
adults and children over 12 years of age: Remove tamper evident seal from neck of bottle. Twist cap off bottle. Tilt head sideways, squeeze plastic applicator to release. 2-3 drops into ear. (Tip of applicator should not enter the ear canal). Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Use twice dail for up to 3. days if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft, rubber bulb ear syringe. Children. under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Information: Active Ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use:
- -If you have ear drainage, discharge, ear pain, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy
- consult your doctor
- -If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of ear drum or after ear surgery unless directed by a doctor
- -For more than 3 days
- if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product, consult a doctor
- -With ear tubes
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if the solution changes color or becomes
- cloudy. Stop use and ask a doctor if symtpoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours, changes in cision occur, or you experience eye pain. For your protection, do not use if tamper
- evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken