Homeopathic. Quick dissolving tablet. Feel good about feeling better Formulated with natural active ingredients.. Chamomile for irritability. Triple calcium blend supports development of healthy teeth. Similasan baby gum relief is a remedy for painful gums with triple calcium blend that also supports the development of healthy teeth. All without harsh chemicals or belladonna.. Formulated with natural active chamomile and triple calcium blend.. Similasan works differently than most medicated products. Formulated with natural active ingredients and trusted for over 35 years in Switzerland, it gently stimulates the body. Uses: According to homeopathic principles the active ingredients in this product Temporarily relieve restlessness &.
From the Label
Drug Facts. Active IngredientsPurpose. Calcarea carbonica (Calcium) 12X pain, difficult dentition. Calcarea fluorica (Calcium) 12Xsupports dental development. Calcarea phosphorica (Calcium) 12X supports dental development, pain, slow dentition. Chamomilla (Chamomile) 8X swelling, irritability, restlessness, sleeplessness, red cheek/face. Ferrum phosphoricum 12Xpain. Podophyllum peltatum (May apple) 12X drooling, chewing on things, irritability, fussiness or restlessness. Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles. Inactive Ingredients: Crospovidone, mannitol, sodium stearyl fumarate.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions: Dissolve 1 tablet on tongue up to every 15 minutes for up to 12 doses per day.
- No artificial flavors, dyes, sweeteners, parabens, preservatives, gluten, dairy or belladonna
- Benzocaine free. Belladonna free
- Warnings: According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms)
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- As with all medications, it is important to ensure that your child
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately
- Do not use if tamper evident seal beneath cap is broken or missing
- Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence