Skin Healing and Moisturizing Ointment. Antiseptic Calendula officinalis plus moisturizers Coconut, Avocado, Manuka, Neem Oils and Manuka Honey, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera. Helps heal minor wounds, burns and scalds. Relieves redness, stinging and swelling. Protects against skin infections.. Uses:. aids in healing minor open wounds. first aid to help protect against skin infections in minor wounds,burns and scalds. relieves redness, stinging and swelling associated with minor wounds. as per homeopathic materia medica.
From the Label
Active Ingredients. Marigold (Calendula officinalis) TINC. Purpose: Wound Antiseptic. Inactive ingredients Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (organic), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (organic), Cetearyl Olivate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (organic), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase, Honey (organic Manuka), Lactoperoxidase, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (organic), Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (organic), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (organic), Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearyl Alcohol.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
clean the affected area. apply ointment to area as needed.
- store in a cool dry place between 2
- No Parabens, Mineral Oil or Lanolin. No Added Fragrance or Color
- Warnings: For external use only. Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- use in eyes
- apply over large areas of the body
- ingest. Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- When using this product
- test in a small area before use. This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family
- use only as directed
- wash hands before and after using
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists or gets worse
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away