Professional Veterinary Formulas. Nutritional Support for the Urinary Tract. Hypo-Allergenic. FORMULATED BY ROBERT J. SILVER, D.V.M., M.S.
From the Label
Facts. Active Ingredients Per Capsule: Cranberry Concentrate 9:1 (vaccinium macrocarpon) 250 mg Gelatin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, rice flour, silicon dioxide Standardized to contain: Proanthocyanidin (OPC) content 3% minimum Quinic acid content 6% minimum ORAC value – 400 mmoles/gram Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, rice flour, silicon dioxide.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions For Use:. Cats and Small breed dogs: 1/2 to 1 capsule twice daily. Medium breed dogs: 1 capsule twice daily. Large breed dogs: 1-2 capsules twice daily.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal
- condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product
- For use in canine and feline patients only
- Recommended to support the urinary tract
- Warnings: For animal use only
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place