What Makes Norwegian Gold Omega-3 Fish Oils So Advanced. Highest potency of Omega-3s per softgel. Burp-free formula. Enhanced digestion and absorption with lipase and enteric coating. One softgel per day. Certified highest 5-star purity rating by IFOS. Sourced from abundant non-endangered fish. Fresh-Assure glass bottle to protect softgels from damaging light and moisture. Fish gelatin softgels.
From the Label
Calories 12 Calories from Fat 11 Total Fat 1.2 g Saturated Fat .05 Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg Total Omega 3. Omega-3 900 mg. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 490 mg. DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 244 mg Other Omega-3s 166 mg Whole Omega Complex. Omega-5. Lipase (activity 40 FIP) 4 mg Ingredients: Molecularly distilled purified fish oils (from anchovies and sardines). Other ingredients: Fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, beeswax, natural orange flavor, caramel color, sunower lecithin, mixed vitamin E tocopherols (natural flavor protector), enteric coating (cellulose, coconut oil, oleic acid, sodium alginate, stearic acid, purified water).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions: For best results take 1 softgel daily, with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. To maximize your Omega intake, take 2 softgels daily.
- Free of GMOs, gluten, yeast, sugar, soy, salt, dairy, eggs, wheat, articial preservatives, and articial ingredients
- Puried and third-party tested to exceed all published U.S. and international standards for PCBs, dioxins, heavy metals, and pesticides
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- WARNING: Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant, trying to conceive, taking medication, or have
- a medical condition
- Store in a dry place at 59-86
- Manufactured in a GMP facility