Protocol for life balance.. Oil oregano with ginger and fennel oils. Intestinal support. Min. 55% carvacrol. How it works: Oregano (Origanum vulgare) is a perennial herb with a long history of traditional use. Oregano oil possesses powerful, free radical-neutralizing compounds, some of which support healthy, normal immune system responses. Modern studies indicate that oregano oil may also help maintain healthy intestinal flora balance. Protocol for life balance oregano oil softgels are standardized to ensure a minimum of 55% carvacrol, one of oregano.
From the Label
Amount per serving. Oregano Oil 0.2 ml / 181 mg. (Origanum vulgare) (min. 55% Carvacrol). Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinale) 0.02 ml / 17.6 mg. Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) 0.02 ml / 19.3 mg. Other ingredients: Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, enteric coating, carob) and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Oregano Oil (Origanum vulgare) (min. 55% Carvacrol) 0.2 ml (181mg), Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinale) 0.02 ml (17.6mg), Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) 0.02 ml (19.3mg), Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, enteric coating, carob), Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested usage: take 1 softgel 1 to 3 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
- Cautions/interactions: For adults only.
- Do not take this product if you are allergic to oregano, fennel or ginger
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if taking medication or have a medical condition
- Keep out of reach of children
- Natural color variation may occur in this product