A Molecularly Distilled in a Pharmaceutical Facility. o Cardiovascular Support. o Product of Norway.
Consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that, although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive. (FDA approved health claim).
Those who experience nausea from other fish oil products should find this lemon flavored oil easier to tolerate.
Calories (40), Calories from Fat (40), Total Fat (4g), Saturated Fat (1g), Trans Fat (0g), Polyunsaturated Fat (2g), Monounsaturated Fat (1g), Cholesterol (15mg), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (1,400 mg) (1.4g), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)** (740mg), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)** (475mg), Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids (185mg), Natural Omega-3 Fish Oil, Natural Lemon Flavor and Natural Antioxidant Blend (proprietary blend of Rosemary Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate and Natural Tocopherols), Contains fish (sardines, anchovies), soy derivatives
Recommended Dosage (adult)
SUGGESTED USAGE: As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoonful one or more times daily with meals.
- the superior naturally-occurring triglyceride forms
- REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg or preservatives
- This natural fish oil is molecularly distilled and manufactured in Norway under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PCB
- dioxins, and other contaminants)
- All purchases subject to MAP policy compliance