Protocol for life balance.. Healthy sexual function. Peruvian maca. How it works: The herb maca (lepidium meyenii) is native to the Andes region of Peru, where it has a long history of use both as a food and a general energy tonic. Modern scientific studies indicate that natural constituents in maca may help to support healthy sexual activity in males, without exerting any direct effect on endocrine function. Protocol for life balance raw maca is gelatinized to remove starch for a more concentrated product.
From the Label
Amount per serving. Organic Raw Maca Root (Lepidium meyenii) (Gelatinized – vegetarian) (6:1 Concentrate) (Equivalent to 4,500 mg of fresh Maca Root) Other ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Organic Raw Maca Root (Lepidium meyenii) (Gelatinized – vegetarian) (6:1 Concentrate) (Equivalent to 4,500 mg of fresh Maca Root) (750mg), Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested usage: take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Non-GMO. Vegan
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
- Cautions/interactions: For adults only
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition
- Keep out of reach of children
- Natural color variation may occur in this product
- Gelatinization is a completely vegetarian process that removes starch from maca to yield a more concentrated product
- Gelatinization does not refer to