A Pharmaceutical Grade. Promotes Positive Mood. Supports Restful Sleep.
10% of profits donated for health research.
L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid important in human nutrition for the synthesis of melatonin and serotonin, hormones regulating mood and stress response. L-Tryptophan helps support relaxation, sleep, disposition and immune function. As an essential amino acid, it is not synthesized by the body and must be obtained from the diet. Our L-Tryptophan is pharmaceutically pure — every lot is screened against Peak E and microbial contamination.
L-Tryptophan (2-amino-3-indolylpropanoic acid) (1g), Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 Vcaps. daily, preferably at bedtime. For intensive use, take up to 6 Vcaps. daily, in divided doses, as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant/lactating women, those taking anti-depressant medications (such as SSRI
- or those with liver disorders, consult a health care professional before using this product. May cause drowsiness
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, or preservatives
- All purchases subject to MAP policy compliance