Conditionally essential amino acid How it works: Arginine is a conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as in DNA synthesis and protein production. It is an important precursor of nitric oxide (NO) and thus plays a role in the dilation of blood vessels.
From the Label
Amount Per Serving. L-Arginine (from L-Arginine HCl) 1 g (1,000 mg). Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetarian Coating.
L-Arginine (from L-Arginine HCl) (1,000 mg) (1g), Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetarian Coating, Hypromellose (cellulose), Calcium carbonate, Mct oil (medium-chain triglycerides)(from coconut/palm kernel oil), Xylitol, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested usage: Take 1 tablet twice daily as needed,or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. The L-Arginine used in this product is pharmaceutical grade
- Cautions/Interactions: Take this product with at least 8 oz. of water or juice. For adults only. Not for pregnant or nursing women
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if taking medication (especially antihypertensives, anticoagulants, and antidiabetic drugs), have a medical condition (especially asthma or renal disease) or are planning to have surgery.
- This product should be avoided by persons with glaucoma or herpes simplex unless otherwise prescribed by a physician. Do not use if you have had a myocardial infarction or have established coronary artery disease
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets