A o Cardiovascular Support. o Supports Joint Health. o Potent Antioxidant.
10% of profits donated for health research.
Krill oil is known for its unique fatty acid (FA) profile, as well as for its rich antioxidant content. Krill Oil. balanced fatty acid content includes not only EPA and DHA, the crucial omega-3 FA. but omega-9 FA. and phospholipids, as well. Krill Oil is a rich source of Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant.. Clinical studies have shown that Neptune Krill Oil (NKO. can support joint comfort, healthy blood lipid levels, and may reduce symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome.. In addition, preliminary clinical research suggests that Astaxanthin may help to safeguard skin structure during sun exposure.
Calories (20), Calories from Fat (20), Total Fat (2g), Trans Fat (0g), Neptune Krill Oil (NKO™) (2g), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (600mg), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (300mg), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (180mg), Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids (120mg), Omega-6 Fatty Acids (40mg), Omega-9 Fatty Acids (200mg), Phospholipids (800mg), Esterified Astaxanthin (2.5mg), Choline (140mg), Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 4 softgels per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Persons with a seafood allergy, coagulopathy, or those taking anticoagulant or other medications should consult a physician before taking this product
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Contains shellfish (krill) derivative
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives
- Neptune Krill Oil is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful level of contaminants (ie. mercury, heavy metals, PCB
- dioxins, and other contaminants)