Dietary Supplement–Vegetarian Formula.
HOW IT WORKS: For centuries, the Hawthorn plant has been used to promote healthy cardiovascular function and recent scientific research has provided evidence of its cardiac-supporting properties.. The Hawthorn shrub (leaf and flower) contains polyphenols and flavonoids that act as powerful antioxidants that help to neutralize free radicals due to everyday metabolic and environmental stress.. Vitexin, a well-known flavonoid constituent of Hawthorn has also been shown to support healthy blood flow and to support healthy heart muscle.. Clinical studies have demonstrated that Hawthorn may help to maintain blood pressure that is already within the healthy range.. –Clinical Strength. –Healthy Cardiovascular Function. –Supports Blood Pressure Already Within the Healthy Range.
Formulated by doctors and clinical scientists exclusively for licensed healthcare practitioners.
Hawthorn (Crataegus laevigata) Extract (Leaf & Flower)(Standardized to min 1.8% Vitexin) (600mg), Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one Vcap. daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives
- CAUTIONS/INTERACTIONS: High doses of Hawthorn extract have been associated with vertigo and dizziness. Hawthorn may interact with blood pressure medications and heart medications. If you are taking any medications that affect cardiac function or blood pressure, or if you have a known heart condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. For more information on this product go to www.protocolforlife.com/P4714
- Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle
- Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle
- is a registered trademark of Capsugel
- All purchases subject to MAP policy compliance