HOW IT WORKS: Curcumin is the major component of Turmeric (Curcuma longa). Extensive scientific research on Curcumin has demonstrated that it has potent antioxidant properties, as well as an ability to support a healthy inflammatory response.
Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa) Standardized to provide min. 95% Curcuminoids (containing Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin and Bisdemethoxycurcumin)] (665mg), Cellulose (capsule) Rice Flour, Silica, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Stearic Acid (vegetable source)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
USAGE: As a dietary supplement,. take 1 Vcap. 2 to 3 times daily, preferably with food,. or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives
- CAUTIONS/INTERACTIONS: Limited animal studies suggest that turmeric extracts can be toxic to the liver in high doses or over prolonged time periods. Turmeric should be avoided by individuals with liver disease and those who take medications that are hard on the liver. Because curcumin may stimulate the gallbladder, individuals with gallbladder disease should use curcumin only on the advice of a physician. Turmeric may affect the body
- reaction to NSAIDs, including indomethacin and ibuprofen, as well as to reserpine, a blood pressure medication
- Warning: If you are pregnant/lactating or have any history of liver, gall bladder or gastrointestinal problems, please consult a health practitioner prior to use. Keep out of reach of children
- This product typically contains the following per 1 Vcap
- Curcumin: 474 mg, Demethoxycurcumin: 125 mg, Bisdemethoxycurcumin: 31 mg
- Total Curcuminoids: 630 mg
- All purchases subject to MAP policy compliance