Dietary Supplement. How it Works: Chewable Probiotic-4. is a greattasting, chewable probiotic supplement sweetened with xylitol. The bacterial strains in this product have been scientifically tested and chosen for their ability to support healthy immune system and GI functions.. These bacterial strains are particularly hardy and have been shown to adhere to the intestinal lining, thereby helping to maintain intestinal integrity.. In addition, these probiotic bacteria can help to maintain a healthy level of oxalates in the gut.. Chewable Probiotic-4. can be used by both adults and children.
Calories (5), Total Carbohydrate (1.4g), Sugar Alcohol (1.2g), –Blend of 4 Strains 750 Million Organisms of Probiotic Bacteria, (Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius and Lactobacillus plantarum) (from 2.5 Billion microorganisms at time of manufacture), Xylitol, Sorbitol, Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Natural Berry Flavors, Malic Acid, Beet Powder, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silica, FOS (Fructooligosaccharides)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
SUGGESTED USAGE: As a dietary supplement for Children (age 2 &. up) and Adults: Chew 1 tablet 1 to 6 times daily between meals or on an empty stomach. For children under 2, use only on the advice of your healthcare practitioner.
- lid tightly sealed
- Keep Refrigerated to maintain potency
- Cautions/Interactions: Probiotic supplements may temporarily increase intestinal gas or cause other temporary changes in digestion. When taking antibiotic medications, administer this product at least 2 hours before or after administration of antibiotic. For more information on this product go to www.protocolforlife. com/P2936
- Contains trace amounts of lactose (milk). Does not contain milk protein
- Contains no salt, wheat, soy, egg, shellfish or preservatives
- tested for expected minimum potency through expiration date
- Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle
- Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle
- All purchases subject to MAP policy compliance