Protocol For Life Balance- Cardio Triplex 120 gels. Premier Formulas- Your trusted source for professional-grade supplements and beauty products. Buy now for quick delivery! 100% money-back guarantee!
Calories (20), Calories from Fat (20), Total Fat 3%* (2g), Saturated Fat 3%* (0.5g), Trans Fat (0g), Cholesterol 0% (0mg), Natural Fish Oil Concentrate (2g), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (600mg), Eicosapentanoic Acid (EPA) (360mg), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (240mg), Organic Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) (600mg), CoQ10(Coenzyme Q10) (60mg), Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), Soy Lecithin
- Cautions and Interactions. Red yeast rice is well tolerated when taken as directed. Do not use in conjunction with cholesterol-lowering medications, during pregnancy or lactation, if consuming more than two alcoholic drinks per day, or if you are under twenty years of age. Individuals with liver disease or taking any prescription medication should consult a physician before taking this product
- Omega-3 fatty acids may interact with aspirin or warfarin. In addition, Omega-3 fatty acids may interact with cholesterol-lowering statin medications. Omega-3 fatty acids may affect the metabolism of certain medications, including cyclosporine, and may also affect the efficacy of topical corticosteroid treatment
- Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breast feeding, because using this product may harm the fetus. Individuals with liver disease or those currently taking any medications should consult with a health practitioner prior to use
- Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle
- Guaranteed Quality. This is an FDA-regulated dietary supplement that is produced in an FDA- and third party- inspected facility. We are certified for producing dietary supplements and USDA Organic products using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). All are quality tested to meet or exceed specifications. Our quality team goes above and beyond standard quality control to ensure the safety and efficacy of this supplement. We utilize advanced analytical and microbiological testing methods, with capabilities that are state-of-the-art and exceed basic lab requirements