A With Bioflavonoids &. Rutin. Antioxidant Protection.
Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in human immunity. Vitamin C is necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.. Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, hormone synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.. Vitamin C is also a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body. cells and molecules from damage by free radicals and reactive oxygen species that can be generated during normal metabolism, as well as through exposure to environmental toxins and pollutants. In addition, Vitamin C is important for the regeneration of other antioxidants such as Vitamin E.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) (1g), Citrus Bioflavonoids (37% total bioflavonoids as Hesperidin) (100mg), Rutin (25mg), Gelatin (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
SUGGESTED USAGE: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily, preferably with meals. For intensive use, take 1 capsule 2-3 times daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Natural color variations may occur in this product
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives
- Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, the FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive
- All purchases subject to MAP policy compliance