Supplement. For breast fed babies. Human Lactic Commensals(HLC) probiotic strains were studied in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled. human trial at 10 billion CFU per day. Proprietary non-pathogenic human-sourced microflora bacterial strains are utilized. as they have strong epithelial adherence and a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid.
HLC Consortium 10 billion viable cells †, Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34), Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61), Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
intake: Children (1-4 years): In a glass, add water or milk to one scoop of HLC Baby B and mix. Take once daily with a meal, at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as professionally directed.
- DRIVEN STRAINS
- Gluten free and FOS free
- Risk information: If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are experiencing fever, vomiting,
- bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of
- digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner
- Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness
- Store under refrigeration (below 46
- Keep out of reach of children